BE A BEHAVIOURIST BE THE BEST . . . . . . with COAPE
- Your first step is to study with COAPE and gain your Diploma (DipCABT).
- An education pathway leading to Qualifications at Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- Qualifications recognised throughout the national education system and fully transferable between education institutions (just like GCSEs, A-Levels and degrees).
- You choose how far you want to progress over 1, 2 or 3 years, each Diploma is a Qualification in its own right.
- Taught by top quality Tutors with international reputations and years of experience in the pet behaviour profession and academia.
- Study the EMRA™ (Emotional, Mood and Reinforcement Assessment) approach to the assessment of behaviour problems and ESTA™ (Emotional Systems Therapeutic Application) in the treatment of behaviour problems, pioneered by COAPE. Studying behaviour without studying emotions is like bread without butter, it's only half the flavour of the sandwich!
- All COAPE Diplomates are eligible for Membership of the COAPE Association of Pet Behaviourists and Trainers (CAPBT) giving you access to a huge support network of professionals plus ongoing education through the CAPBT's CPD programme.
- Achieve the Gold Standard in your education, see what our past students have to say.
FACT: No organisations, professional bodies or qualifications exist in the UK that govern, restrict, protect or bestow the legal right to practise pet behaviour therapy. Click Here...